Written by: Ilia
Data recovery specialist, guest author, journalist.
Avast Cleanup is a handy cleaning tool allowing to speed up and optimize your battery (in case your Android is losing its battery too fast).
After installation the program will ask you to choose the version you need: basic or pro. Basic version is completely free, but it has advertising.
The pro version of Avast Cleanup costs 50 rubles per month and in case you decide to pay for a year you'll get a discount of 78%. It has an automatic cleaning and optimization of a device, battery charge control and additional themes for Android.
How to use Avast Cleanup
Most users prefer the free version, so we'll provide the manual on the example of the basic version of Avast Cleanup:
1. After installing the software and selecting the edition of the app the optimization window will open.
2. When you tap "Clean" button, the program will redirect you to the permissions window required for the full operation of Avast Cleanup.
3. Then you should tap "Start here" button.
4. The program will show which files can be deleted in order to reduce the load on the battery of your device.
5. In order to confirm the actions tap "Finish cleaning".