Jetflash online recovery is a handy program to rapidly fix JetFlash USB Transcend flash drives via the Internet. The program makes it possible to solve the problem (wrong formatting, reading errors) without asking professionals for help. This utility is free and available through the manufacturer's website.
The application will require Internet, free working USB port and Microsoft Windows XP – 10 operating system. The program must be run with administrator rights.
How to fix errors on the flash drive
- Insert the flash drive into the USB port
- Run the file OnLineRecovery.exe
- To fix errors on the drive select "Repair drive & keep existing data" and click the START button.
- Upon completion remove the flash drive and plug it in again.
How to format a USB flash drive
If the previous method doesn't help try to format the flash drive with Jetflash USB Recovery Tool. Keep in mind that all the data stored on the usb drive will be permanently deleted.
To format the drive:
- Select "Repair drive & erase all data". Click "Start".
- Upon completion click "Exit" and unplug / plug the flash drive again into the USB port.
Was the information helpful?
Vlad Brown, USA, Buffalo, WY
Vlad is a professional writer. He has expert knowledge in data recovery with 15 years of experience. He started his career as a journalist by reviewing PC and mobile apps. His current responsibilities are to keep track of users' questions and answer them.
His current responsibilities are to keep track of users' questions and provide answers to them, write proven manuals, be the website technical support and also run a Youtube channel.