Malwarebytes is one of the best free antivirus software for the mobile platform. You can download it for an Android device via the link at the bottom of the page.
The key features of Malwarebytes:
- The monitoring of security: it protects your device from viruses, Trojans and spyware in real time.
- The app finds malware in files and removes it including Trojan Loapi which is extremely dangerous for Android gadgets.
- It automatically detects fraudulent links in the texts of incoming SMS, messages from messengers, social networks and email apps.
The paid features of Malwarebytes and the cost of its pro-version
After installing the pro-version of the antivirus you can use it within 30 days. At the end of the trial period the subscription price will be automatically charged starting with $1.3 per month.
The pro-version of Malwarebytes can:
- automatically scan the apps installed on your Android;
- check downloaded web-pages for dangerous codes (anti-phishing module);
- block spyware.
How to use Malwarebytes app on Android
- When you launch the antivirus for the first time, you have to give the permissions to access your device memory or messages.
- Next, on the main screen click on the "Full scan" button and wait for your device to be scanned for malware.
- In case of having problem with the security of your gadget, choose one of the suggested ways of solving it: delete the file with a virus, get rid of the virus it or move the file to quarantine.
Rating and reviews
In Play Market there are almost 200 thousand reviews on Malwarebytes app with an average rating of 4.4. In their reviews users highlight the high efficiency of the app when searching for viruses, Trojans and fraudulent links.
With what platforms does the app work with
There are supported versions of Malwarebytes for Android, Windows and Mac OS.