Written by: Ilia
Data recovery specialist, guest author, journalist.
The key features of Avast Mobile Security app:
- Detecting and getting rid of Trojans, spyware and other malware.
- There is a unique Anti-Theft subsystem with the options of data protection in case your device is stolen, as well as if you need to remotely search for it.
- It has a built-in VPN module for connecting to the internet via a secure virtual private network channel which can't be tracked or intercepted.
Its paid features and the cost of its pro-version
The price on the monthly subscription to Avast Mobile Security PRO starts with $2.05 per month, when ULTIMATE (with VPN Protection) – $7.25 per month.
The distinctive features of Avast Mobile Security paid version:
- No ads;
- Password protection;
- Blocking apps via a password;
- Unlocked Anti-Theft additional features.
How to use Avast Mobile Security app
1. Install the app.
2. Grant the permissions that the antivirus requests.
3. Choose "Continue with ads", if you want to use the free version, or "Upgrade now" in order to activate the paid subscription.
4. Press the orange "Scan" button for running the deep scan option.
5. When the scanning process is complete, if any problems are detected, click "Ignore", if you want to do nothing, or "Enable", if you want to get rid of the threat.
Rating and reviews
Avast Mobile Security is rated with 4.7.
Almost 4.5 million of users have left reviews on the app in which they write about the benefits of this antivirus and thank for the opportunity to use its basic features without the paid subscription.
With what platforms does the app work with
Avast Mobile Security runs on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS.
Malwarebytes and AVG Antivirus.