- The ways to fix the “process android.process.media has stopped” error: clearing cache, deleting Google Services Framework and Play Store data, Hard Reset, removing an SD card
- A manual on how to bypass the verification of your Google account after a factory reset is done on devices running under Android OS. Solving the problem when logging into a Google account, bypassing FRP lock
- When viewing hidden files and system documents mode is enabled you can find a FOUND.000 folder on various volumes (both internal HDD and portable). This folder stores so-called .CHK files. Many users wonder why do they need the FOUND.000 directory and what does the .CHK file extension means. We're going to talk about it further
- How to fix a black screen with a cursor, if you're unable to boot Windows 10. Via Safe Mode or restore point, removing viruses from your PC
- Describing the apps able to hide sensitive data on devices running under Android. How to detect hidden app and delete / make it visible again. Best hidden app detectors
- Losing or hacking a Steam account becomes a real tragedy for gamers. It’s understandable: it’s not just a profile, but a chat, communities, a collection of games and much more. Fortunately, this situation is always fixable. You can restore your profile, for this there are various ways, depending on how the loss of access to it occurred. As a rule, the recovery process is straightforward.
- Your phone wont read sim card - how to fix. Software errors affecting the operation of a SIM. Damaged SIM card NVRAM. Wrong unlock code, network settings failure