Written by: Ilia
Data recovery specialist, guest author, journalist.
Battery Doctor app helps you to optimize your battery performance by providing complete information on its consumption. It's a free program with no paid subscriptions. The only drawback is the presence of advertising.
The battery saver has a long list of tools and features, including:
- a cooler. The program reduces the battery load by automatically or manually closing some apps. In the second case, the closure occurs immediately after pressing the corresponding button.
- “Super economy” mode. Battery Doctor gathers information on launched apps and then closes unneeded tasks consuming your device battery power. The user can remove all notifications by clicking on "Clear".
- Select power saving modes. There are four options in this tab: Sleep, Long work, Standard and User mode. Under each configuration you can find a description listing the services which will be disabled in order to save battery.
Battery Doctor has a wide range of features compared to other free apps such as Battery Life and Battery Doctor. The program provides all information on your battery, allows you to switch between battery modes and set widgets on your Android home screen.
Via the utility settings a user can enable and disable various notifications, such as the sound of the beginning and end of charging, showing any information in the status bar, etc.
How to use Battery Doctor app
- When you run the program, you will see a large "Optimize" button. After clicking on it, Battery Doctor will close all unneeded processes consuming power.
- At the bottom of the screen you can switch between modes or enable battery cooling.
- By opening the "Modes" tab you can choose ready-made configurations of power saving or create your own battery optimization profile.
- In order to get data on battery consumption, you have to click on the button with three dots located in the upper right corner of the screen. There you can also find the tab with settings.