Written by: Ilia
Data recovery specialist, guest author, journalist.
What is EaseUS MobiSaver for Android
EaseUS MobiSaver is a free mobile data recovery app for Android. It is installed on computer and uses a USB cable to analyze data from the phone’s internal memory and external storage. User can select the files that need to be recovered and save them on the computer. The app is equipped with an easy-to-use recovery wizard so MobiSaver can be mastered by any not advanced user.
Characteristics of EaseUs MobiSaver
- The Android version of this recovery app is free, and it won’t ask you to pay for the recovery, unlike Dr.Fone and Jihosoft Android Data Recovery apps
- Recovers user’s data which gets deleted most often: photo, video, contacts, texts and notes
- MobiSaver supports the most common recovery scenarios, such as failed rooting, Android operating system fault, unknown error, negligent use of mobile device, etc.
- Intuitive result preview: support of all the mobile data types, including SMS, images and notes.
- MobiSaver runs secure scanning of the files and saves them to the indicated location
- Exporting and saving recovered data in friendly display formats (as an example, for contacts it’ll be CSV or HTML)
- Scans not only SD cards but partially also Internal Memory (although it might ask for the root access for that)
- Among the mobile brands it’s compatible with are Google, Samsung, HTC, Huawei, Motorola and others
- For MobiSaver to work correctly, enable USB Debugging Mode on your device
Where to download EaseUS MobiSaver app editions
Install MobiSaver on Windows or Mac OS X. There are versions of EaseUS MobiSaver for Android or iOS. The list of recovery features is identical for all, except that they’ll work only for the mobile devices named in the title.
To sum up, the version for Android is free. To use it for unlimited numbers of Android devices you’ll need EaseUS MobiSaver for Android Technician, in other words this is a business edition of the app with flexible license.
At the same time MobiSaver for iOS (iPhone, iPad, etc.) will ask you to buy a license. To get yourself acquainted with the app’s features get the free trial; the full cost is about $50 (on special offer sometimes $19.95). The huge advantage is that together with it you get the update for it forever; technical support by EaseUs is included in the price. If you buy MobiSaver in a package with Data Recovery Wizard Pro you could save $40.00.