Written by: Ilia
Data recovery specialist, guest author, journalist.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016 is one of the top mobile antiviruses for the Android platform. It can be used for scanning your phone or tablet for virus threats.
The main features of Kaspersky Internet Security:
- It finds malware, viruses, trojans on your device and eradicates the threat.
- Provides anti-phishing protection of financial transactions conducted via your smartphone or tablet.
- Blocks incoming calls from the subscribers in your blacklist.
Its paid features and the cost of its pro-version
The trial version of Kaspersky Antivirus is available for free within a month.
The price of the monthly subscription for the extended version of Kaspersky Internet Security starts with $1.3. After paying a user can:
- scan running processes in real time;
- protect with a password the access to individual apps;
- block the access to potentially dangerous web-pages.
How to use this app on Android
1. When you launch it for the first time, give the antivirus the permissions it requires in order to access your file system and voice calls.
2. Read and agree to the terms and conditions of usagee and existing restrictions.
3. Click "Scan" in order to run the scanning of your device system.
4. If any malware is detected, you have to choose the next step (delete, remove the virus or move the file with it to quarantine).
Rating and reviews
Kaspersky Internet Security is rated 4.8 out of 5 in Play Market. In their reviews the app users note the high efficiency of this antivirus, its speed, reasonable rate of the paid version and its useful modules (anti-phishing and anti-theft).
With what platforms does the app work with
Kaspersky Internet Security: Antivirus and Protection works on iOS, Android, Windows and Mac OS.
Avast Mobile Security and AVG Antivirus.